Required for January 2018, to teach a Year 4/5 class in our village school.
We are a forward looking school with a creative ethos. We are looking for a vibrant and dynamic class teacher, who has a positive and caring professional manner, with a natural talent to engage and inspire young children. Candidates must be able to demonstrate commitment to making a positive difference to the learning, confidence and development of our learners, and should be passionate about high quality teaching and learning across the curriculum.
You will be part of a team that is working on moving our Key Stage 2 towards being solidly good.
The children, staff, governors and parents are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative, dedicated and highly motivated teacher to join our forward-thinking team. We are a family-focused school with a roll of 162, closely linked with the community, and well-supported by governors and parents.
We can offer:
- a collaborative, friendly team committed to excellence
- a flexible & creative curriculum with a focus on enjoyment, outdoor learning and development
- enthusiastic, enquiring & motivated children
- a well-resourced setting in an attractive environment
- a commitment to your professional development
If you are:
- A good teacher with Key Stage 2 experience
- passionate about helping children to become responsible, independent, well-motivated learners within Key Stage 2
- a team player willing to lead and learn from others
- a teacher with high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
- able to exhibit sound classroom management and assessment strategies
- someone with creative ideas to stimulate and challenge children
…….we would like to hear from you!
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Enquiries and visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school to arrange an appointment (01964 542474).